商周

啟動成功關鍵,隨時掌握商周.com最新資訊

提供第一手新聞解析、財經趨勢、專屬活動

已加入收藏
已取消收藏
熱門關鍵字
熱搜內容
現正閱讀
「最討厭來台亂把妹的老外...無恥!」台灣這些狀況,連老外也忍不住靠北
畫重點
段落筆記
新增筆記
「請稍等」英文別直接中翻英說please wait a minute!一次掌握,常用的電話對談英文
0
/500
不公開分類 公開分類
儲存
我的收藏
稍後閱讀
新增收藏分類

職場 | 心靈成長

「最討厭來台亂把妹的老外...無恥!」台灣這些狀況,連老外也忍不住靠北

撰文者:不要鬧工作室 Stopkiddinstudio
老外眼中的台灣大小事 2016.06.30 35,421

許多台灣人對老外都有一些美好想像,今天「不要鬧工作室」特別請到美國人傑米斯,分享他對這四件事的看法,看看他到底說了些什麼吧!

1、抽煙喝酒可能還比大麻更傷身

When we have so many countries around the world that have weed as like illegal substance.
當很多國家把大麻當成非法毒品時,

But yet, we have other drugs such as alcohal, and people could smoke cigarettes, they are even worse for you than weed.
喝酒抽煙卻合法!但這些東西對身體傷害更大

廣告

Cuz a lot of on the visa applications foreigners have to fill out before they come to Taiwan, it says if you traffic drugs such as marijuana for instance.
外國人在入境台灣前填的申請單上,有寫如果外國人運送大麻等其他毒品

In Taiwan, you could be sentenced to death and subject to the death penalty which is ridiculous.
在台灣我們可能面臨最高死刑的罰則,根本太誇張

2、好萊塢沒大家想的美好

I’m from Los Angeles and a lot of things that people say about Los Angeles is I really want to go to Hollywood, Hollywood seems like the place I want to move to,
我來自洛杉磯,很多人講到洛杉磯都想倒要去美國好萊塢

Hollywood’s this amazing place where all your dreams can come true.
他們會以為好萊塢超棒超美好、好萊塢就是美夢成真的地方

Well, that’s a fxxxing lie, like Hollywood is a horrible place when you actually get there, it’s dirty.
根本大錯特錯!好萊塢那個區域很爛又很髒

People’s imagined opinion of what Hollywood is, is way different than what actual Hollywood like.
大家把「好萊塢」想太好了,事實上有很大差別

And most of the film studios aren’t even in Hollywood. Most of them are in Burbank, which is outside of the city.
有名的媒體和電影公司都設在伯本克,根本不在好萊塢那區

3、美國嚴重種族歧視

Something that only became more apparent to me when I went to Taiwan is just how racist America can be.
來台灣這段時間讓我更能體會美國有多麼的種族歧視

I know a lot of people would hear in the news about Michael Brown black lives matter!
前陣子美國有很有名的「麥克布朗命案」(白人警察射殺沒戴武器的黑人青少年)

But a lot of people don’t talk about like the little things that happen, the microaggressions that occur daily.
但很多人卻沒注意到每天都存在的種族敵對問題

For instance, my family is from Mexico.
比如說我家人是墨西哥移民

A lot of the microaggressions that we have to deal with are people thinking you need a green card, that you are an illegal immigrant.
還是常常有人以為我們是拿綠卡或是非法移民

When the America is portrayed to you, growing up is this white homogenized identity that doesn’t really include Black people, Lations, Asians, etc.
「大家都是美國人」的定義好像只集中在白種人上,卻好像沒把黑人、拉丁美裔和亞裔包含在內

4、專門來台把妹的老外

Coming to Taiwan, the one thing that pisses me off the most.
來台灣讓我最看不下去的事情是

Was probably all the Western guys I see that come to Taiwan specifically just to hook up with Taiwanese women.
碰到一堆專門來台灣把台灣女生的西方人

It’s gross just how unabashed they are about it.
這些死不要臉的態度真的超噁心

“I’m just gonna go clubbing, try to pick up a few Asian chicks you know theyare super easy and whatnot.”
(他們會說):「我們會去夜店把一些亞洲妹,反正她們很容易把!」

But that’s really fxxxed up!
下流無恥!

And I think that this idea comes from the fact that Westerners think they can get anything whenever they go around the world, because they think.
可能某些西方人就覺得他們到世界各地都無往不利

The weat is the best, right?!
反正西方國家很強大之類的

圖片來源:dreamstime

【加拿大人】

Dudes going places just to have sex with local women.
外國人去不同國家找當地女生

Is not a phenomenon exclusive to Taiwan, even though it’s definitely prevalent here.
不只發生在台灣,只是在台灣也蠻普遍

A lot of the dudes that come here to kind of like, fxxx around.
很多來這邊亂睡一通的老外

You know, guys are wouldn’t necessarily be that successful with women back in their home countries.
通常都是在自己國家把不到妹的男生

This is not a criticism of local women in any country that choose to have sex with whoever they want.
我的言論不是在批評任何國家的女生,她們可以選擇跟任何人睡

This is a criticism of Western men, preying on Taiwanese women.
姊純粹就是批評那些專挑台灣女生下手的西方男人

5、小小兵超瞎

My roommates brought this up the other day that a ton of people love minions, but I don’t fxxxing get it. Fxxx minions.
我室友告訴我很多人都愛小小兵,我真的搞不懂!小小兵超瞎!

They are fxxxing EVERYWHERE!!
小小兵到處都有!!!

Near 101, there’s a fxxxing minion shop.
101附近還有小小兵專賣店

Who the fxxx needs that much memorabilia for minions?
到底誰需要買那麼多小小兵商品?

They are not even that cute. That’s be fxxxing honest! THEY ARE NOT!!
他們根本就沒有那麼可愛!我們不要鬧了!他們沒有!

Who fxxxing cares, they are like these little tiny yellow things.
不過就是一坨小小的黃色東西

There’s nothing cool about, they don’t even fxxxing speak well.
還有它們連話都說不清楚

不要鬧工作室 Stopkiddinstudio

你好!我是Johnny,我想讓台灣人透過外國人的眼睛,重新看這塊土地,順便認識更多來自各地的朋友,在台灣找到小聯合國,也讓外國人看見台灣之美!

粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/STOPKIDDINSTUDIO?fref=ts
youtube頻道:https://www.youtube.com/user/Stopkiddinstudio

下滑載入更多報導
外國人 小小兵 美國 rsquo
老外眼中的台灣大小事
不要鬧工作室 Stopkiddinstudio

你好!我是Johnny,我想讓台灣人透過外國人的眼睛,重新看這塊土地,順便認識更多來自各地的朋友,在台灣找到小聯合國,也讓外國人看見台灣之美!

粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/STOPKIDDINSTUDIO?fref=ts
youtube頻道:https://www.youtube.com/user/Stopkiddinstudio

廣告
留言討論
下滑接續下一篇