1.哈薩克

Q:你知道台灣是什麼嗎?
Do you know anything about Taiwan?

A:好像是一個島
I think it’s an island.

Q:大概知道在哪裡嗎?
Do you know where it is?

A:好像在中國
Probably in China.

「台灣是中國的一部份...」戰鬥民族俄羅斯人,這樣看台灣

2.俄羅斯

我們國語老師是台灣人
Our Mandarin teacher is Taiwanese.

上課的時候她常給我們介紹台灣的歷史、氣候、有名的地方
She introduces Taiwanese history, weather and famous spots during her lecture.

所以我很喜歡台灣,那比這暖和多了
That’s why I really like Taiwan. It’s warmer than Russia.

我希望有一天我有機會去台灣留學或者旅行
I hope one day I’d have the opportunity to study or travel in Taiwan.

「台灣是中國的一部份...」戰鬥民族俄羅斯人,這樣看台灣

3.澳洲

我沒有開玩笑,我跑過世界很多國家但沒去過台灣,很可惜對吧
And I’m not joking. I’ve traveled many countries in the world but I’ve never been to Taiwan, so that’s pretty sad, isn’t it?

我對台灣一無所知
Know anything.

「台灣是中國的一部份...」戰鬥民族俄羅斯人,這樣看台灣

(台灣需要)更多的宣傳,我需要看到美美的照片、介紹更多的歷史,和台灣有什麼好玩的
Advertising obviously. Need to see beautiful pictures. Explain history I suppose and what’s going on there.

4.俄羅斯

我不知道台灣,但我喜歡炸春捲
I don’t know Taiwan, but I like fried spring roll.

5.俄羅斯

我知道台灣之前是日本的一部分,現在變中國的一部分
I know that Taiwan was a part of Japan before, and now it’s a part of China.

「台灣是中國的一部份...」戰鬥民族俄羅斯人,這樣看台灣

6.俄羅斯

我看過一些關於台灣的書,介紹台灣獨特的大自然和圖畫般的美景
I read some books about Taiwan and unique nature and beautiful picturesque scenery.

我覺得台灣人非常友善,也有自己獨特的文化
I think that people live in Taiwan are very friendly and have their unique culture.

「台灣是中國的一部份...」戰鬥民族俄羅斯人,這樣看台灣

7.俄羅斯

我覺得台灣人跟日本人差不多
I think Taiwanese and Japanese are quite similar.

我最近對台灣的音樂產生了興趣,我很喜歡棉花糖(台灣獨立流行音樂雙人組合)
I recently started to like Taiwanese music, I really like katncandi.

「台灣是中國的一部份...」戰鬥民族俄羅斯人,這樣看台灣

8.俄羅斯

我朋友之前在台灣待過4個月,他跟我講了很多台灣的事
My friend was in Taiwan for four months and she told me a lot about it.

我覺得台灣是個很放鬆和冷靜的地方
So I see Taiwan as a place that’s very relaxing and calm.

「台灣是中國的一部份...」戰鬥民族俄羅斯人,這樣看台灣

不像我們在莫斯科一樣趕趕趕
Don’t have to rush as much as we do in Moscow.

9.俄羅斯

我對台灣什麼也不知道
I really don’t know anything about Taiwan.

10.俄羅斯

中國島,我知道主要的信仰是佛教
Chinese island, I know the main religion is Buddhism.

我不知道,台灣對我來說就像另一個星球
I don’t know, for me it’s like another planet.

「台灣是中國的一部份...」戰鬥民族俄羅斯人,這樣看台灣

可能因為文化和離俄羅斯超遠的關係吧
Because of the culture and because it’s so far from my home.

11.俄羅斯

Q:你對台灣有什麼印象嗎?
Do you know anything about Taiwan?

A:台灣是一個國家
Taiwan is a country.

Q:台灣人覺得俄羅斯人車廂後面都有棒球,你有嗎?
Taiwanese people think Russians drive with baseball bats in the trunks. Do you have one?

A:(笑)沒有,但我有刀。哥的刀不是砍人的,是修東西的
No, but I have a knife. But my knife is for maintenance, not for the fight.

本文獲「不要鬧工作室」授權轉載,原文:《俄羅斯街訪》老外對台灣的認知有多少? Do People In Russia Know About Taiwan?