商周

啟動成功關鍵,隨時掌握商周.com最新資訊

提供第一手新聞解析、財經趨勢、專屬活動

已加入收藏
已取消收藏
帳號頭像 帳號選單下拉箭頭
/
熱搜內容
現正閱讀
「合法」青年旅館在台灣竟然好難找!老外:我們只好去其他有青旅的國家
畫重點
段落筆記
新增筆記
「請稍等」英文別直接中翻英說please wait a minute!一次掌握,常用的電話對談英文
0
/500
不公開分類 公開分類
儲存
至頂箭頭

職場 | 創業心法

「合法」青年旅館在台灣竟然好難找!老外:我們只好去其他有青旅的國家

撰文者:不要鬧工作室 Stopkiddinstudio

圖片來源:Nomads Hostels@flickr, CC BY 2.0

Why would hostels be illegal? I don’t understand. They are great!
為什麼青年旅館不合法?我不懂...它們很棒!

廣告

1.澳洲

Like I’m traveling for a long time and I don’t have a job so between hostels or couchsurfing.
我一個人長年旅行,又沒工作!就只能待在青年旅館或當沙發客

Tourists are definitely less inclined to come...if there’s no, no hostels.
台灣如果沒有青年旅館,那遊客可能就不一定會想來

廣告

2.西班牙

Obviously it’s cheaper than hotels
青旅明顯比飯店便宜

And after, you can even go alone, you can meet people. I don’t know, it’s another kind of experience.
你在青旅可以選擇自己去玩,或和新朋友結伴,會是個不同的體驗

3.德國

You meet so many people from different countries and you will get to know so many different cultures and hotels want hostels to be closed, but I didn’t know.
你可以碰到超多不同國家的人,和見識各國不同的文化!但我不知道台灣飯店業要青年旅館倒

Some hostels are illegal.
我也不知道很多青旅不合法

(“Do you think that’s a great idea to shut down all the hostels?”)
(問:你覺得讓非法青旅倒光好嗎?)

No! It isn’t! Because it’s so important to have those places for travelers or backpackers who can’t pay that much.
當然不好!台灣必須要有這樣的地方給經費有限的旅客和背包客來住

4.法國

You can discover the culture of the country but also the culture of other people, like you meet people from all over the world.
你不但可以了解當地城市的文化,還可以認識來自世界各地的文化

The hostels are usually in the center of the city or in some interesting places.
通常青年旅館都會在城市裡面或是一些有特色的地點

I know illegal things are not good, but come on it’s a youth hostel. It’s not…that bad.
我知道非法的就是不對!但是這只是青年旅館,有這麼嚴重?

5.澳門

Taiwan is cheaper, plus we use the same language.
台灣比較便宜啊!而且語言比較容易溝通

So I came to Taiwan to be a backpacker.
也當一下背包客,就來這邊住一下

To experience different hostels and make new friends.
感受一下不同地方的旅社的分別,也可以認識一下新的朋友這樣子

6.英國

It’s really bloody cheap.
青旅就是超便宜,不然要幹嘛?

You also meet people who are doing the similar thing as well, I guess this is one of those things that developes when everyone’s trying to save money.
在青旅你很容易碰到跟你想法一致的人,比如大家都為了省錢去住

You tend to meet up with people with similar mindsets as you in hostels and you make friends really quickly.
因為想法差不多相同,常常很快就可以交到朋友

I mean if you got the choice between staying at a hostel and a hotel. I’d choose hostel every single time.
如果住飯店跟青年旅館讓我選,我一定每次都選青旅

Because, although it’s not as comfortable. It’s more fun, that’s what matters when you are traveling.
雖然青旅沒有那麼舒服,但卻很好玩!這不就是旅行的重點嗎?

7.美國

There’s nowhere else in the world where you can really sit down in a room, with 12 different people.
只有在青年旅館可以讓你一次跟12國不同的人

All 12 are from different countries, you get different perspectives on the world and on culture.
用12種不同的觀點來看世界和不同文化的差異

8.馬來西亞

I do! I think it’s very vital for a country to have hostels, because not everyone comes here with a lot of money they can spend on.
我覺得一個國家有沒有青年旅館很重要,因為不是人人都很有錢

As a student, you want to cut cost in every way.
身為學生都是能省則省

Choosing a hostel I can really cut cost and I could save money and I could spend it on shopping.
選住青年旅館省下的錢我可以拿去購物

9.德國

So I’m doing this one-year trip right now, all of the nights I’ve stayed in hostels, almost all of them.
我花了一年到處旅行,我幾乎每晚都住在青年旅館

The other people in hotels, they are not there to meet people maybe they are on their business trips.
其他會住在飯店的人,通常不是來交朋友的,部分都是來出差的

If you go to a hostel, you can be sure that people actually are interested in you. They want to talk as much as you want to talk to them.
如果你去住青旅,你肯定會碰到很多樂意跟你聊天做朋友的人

If Taiwan wants to have a good image in the world, wants to get the reputation it actually deserves.
如果台灣想要在世界舞台上增加辨識度

It needs hostels; it needs backpackers because those are the ones actually explore the country, and actually come here to discover the culture.
那台灣就更需要青旅和背包客!因為背包客才是一群會到處探索美景和分享各地文化的最好媒介

10.愛爾蘭

They don’t want hotels, they can’t afford hotels.
背包客不會住飯店,他們也住不起

They specifically want hostels and that’s not necessarily just the price, it’s the experience of staying at a hostel.
他們會選青年旅館不光只是價格考量,還有青旅的附加價值

But, if Taiwan didn’t have hostels.
如果台灣沒有青年旅館

More than 50% of the people who come here, as tourists not necessary for business but as tourists. They would evaporate, they’d be completely, completely gone.
可能超過一半以上的背包客都不會再來了!

Cuz it’s not the case of, oh well there’s no more hostels, I will stay at a hotel.
因為這不是「我們沒青旅住我們就會去住飯店」

It’s the case of...there’s no more hostels, we will go somewhere else instead.
而是「台灣沒青旅,我們只好去其他有青旅的國家」

不要鬧工作室 Stopkiddinstudio

你好!我是Johnny,我想讓台灣人透過外國人的眼睛,重新看這塊土地,順便認識更多來自各地的朋友,在台灣找到小聯合國,也讓外國人看見台灣之美!

粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/STOPKIDDINSTUDIO?fref=ts
youtube頻道:https://www.youtube.com/user/Stopkiddinstudio

 

下滑箭頭 下滑載入更多報導 下滑箭頭
rsquo 合法 青年旅館 青旅
老外眼中的台灣大小事
老外眼中的台灣大小事
不要鬧工作室 Stopkiddinstudio
展開箭頭

你好!我是Johnny,我想讓台灣人透過外國人的眼睛,重新看這塊土地,順便認識更多來自各地的朋友,在台灣找到小聯合國,也讓外國人看見台灣之美!

粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/STOPKIDDINSTUDIO?fref=ts
youtube頻道:https://www.youtube.com/user/Stopkiddinstudio

廣告
留言討論