台灣的美景與人情味,一直是讓許多觀光客流連忘返的原因。「不要鬧工作室」特別訪問一名陸生來台4個多月後的觀察,除了美景、美食外,還有哪些讓她印象深刻的事呢?

「我在台灣的冬天每天都可以穿的很少、很輕便,可是我要回北京之後,每天都要穿好多,我馬上要離開台灣了......」

1.最愛的5樣台灣美食

我最捨不得的東西,第一名應該就是派克雞排
The things I’m going to miss the most. Number one should be Two Peck chicken pie.

怎麼會那麼好吃!
How can it be this good?

我離開台灣之後,想要再吃奇異果,要花好多好多錢喔
After I leave Taiwan, if I want to eat kiwi again I will have to pay a lot for them.

在北京大概15塊錢人民幣(約新台幣68元)兩個佳沛的綠果
Two Zespri kiwi are 15 RMB in Beijing.

「台灣人心疼我不自由,但我更心疼你們要面臨身分認同問題...」一個來台陸生的告白

在這邊只要60多台幣就可以買到一盒5、6個
In Taiwan, it’s about 60 NTD to get a box of 5 or 6.

離開台灣肯定最懷念就是吃的了
After I leave Taiwan, definitely going to miss the food the most.

還有師大的冰火菠蘿油跟小木屋鬆餅
The famous pineapple bun and pancake from Shida.

以及50嵐的茉莉綠茶,都是我超想要帶回北京的東西
And Jasmine green tea from this store. I want to bring them back to Beijing.

「台灣人心疼我不自由,但我更心疼你們要面臨身分認同問題...」一個來台陸生的告白

2.台灣景點...最愛「總統府」?!

我很懷念台灣這邊的景色
Another thing is I will miss the scenery in Taiwan.

「台灣人心疼我不自由,但我更心疼你們要面臨身分認同問題...」一個來台陸生的告白

因為我自己本身不是住在海邊的
Because I don’t live by the ocean.

所以在台灣墾丁、還有其他地方,我覺得非常非常美
That’s why I find Kenting or places like Hualien are very beautiful.

我最喜歡台北的景點就是總統府,我覺得它裡面有一個區域講述很多抗議的遊行、還有紀錄
My favorite spot in Taipei is the Presidential Palace, especially the inside. And it has a section in there that documents previous protests in history.

我就覺得...「喔!民主!」
I was like “Oh, democracy!”

「台灣人心疼我不自由,但我更心疼你們要面臨身分認同問題...」一個來台陸生的告白

3.卡哇伊的台灣腔

最懷念最懷念的就是,你真的能聽到非常非常本土偶像劇的台灣腔
Another thing I’ll miss is the Taiwanese accent I hear from the local drama.

每天好像你身邊都在演偶像劇,不管男生女生,都是那種特別卡哇伊的聲音
It’s like you are living inside of Taiwanese drama, guys and girls you can hear their unique and cute accents all the time.

「台灣人心疼我不自由,但我更心疼你們要面臨身分認同問題...」一個來台陸生的告白

最喜歡的台灣偶像劇是《花甲男孩轉大人》
“A boy Named Flora A” is my favorite.

4.心疼台灣人身分認同問題

在這生活4個月後,然後跟大家的交談中我會覺得
After living in Taiwan for 4 months and I’ve talked to a lot of people here.

我有一點點心疼台灣人,當然,大家肯定也會心疼我不自由
I feel bad for Taiwanese, but they may feel bad that I don’t have their freedom.

但是我心疼台灣人是因為我覺得,大家一生下來就面臨一個身分認同的問題,再加上中國大陸會經常對這邊施壓
But the reason why I feel bad for them is because when Taiwanese were born, they have to deal with their identity dilemma Plus, China is always pressuring Taiwan from every different aspect.

「台灣人心疼我不自由,但我更心疼你們要面臨身分認同問題...」一個來台陸生的告白

然後台灣沒有那麼多國際上的支援
Taiwan also doesn’t receive much help from the rest of the world.

我比較心疼台灣人的另一點是,他會需要花很多的時間去跟別人解釋「我是台灣人,我不是中國人」
Another thing I feel bad for Taiwanese is that they often have to explain to people why they are Taiwanese and not Chinese.

「台灣人心疼我不自由,但我更心疼你們要面臨身分認同問題...」一個來台陸生的告白

最後,還是要表達一下對可愛台灣人的不捨與感謝,這4個多月來遇到了太多善良可愛的人
Lastly, I have to show Taiwan my gratitudefor their people after 4 months.

謝謝你們!
Thank you guys.

本文獲「不要鬧工作室」授權轉載,原文:讓中國學生心疼的台灣人和民主: Chinese Students Experience Taiwan's Democracy