隔一條海峽兩岸,生活方式跟環境在某些方面還是有落差,食衣住行教育等,對於中國來台交換生也都有需要重新適應和忍不住愛上的地方。讓「不要鬧工作室」帶你來看看,一位中國來台交換生眼裡的台灣,有哪些不一樣的地方......

1.便當量太少

我覺得台灣的便當營養沒有很均衡
I think Taiwanese meal boxes don’t have enough balanced nutrition.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

而且台灣的便當真的吃不飽,怎麼會那麼少
And the portion is not really enough for me.

那個米飯就一點點
A tiny bit of rice.

就三個配菜像你剛講的,就只有肉很大、熱量很高
Three sides, a huge piece of meat with a ton of calories.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

這樣有點不健康
Maybe it’s not healthy enough?

2.中文發音不標準

有很多外國人專門來台灣學中文
Many foreigners come to Taiwan to learn Chinese.

可是我們有一個俄羅斯朋友,他跟我們講說他覺得台灣人講中文一點都不標準
But we have a Russian friend who tells us that he thinks when some Taiwanese speak Chinese, there are some pronunciations they just can’t get right.

因為他們ㄓㄔㄕ和ㄗㄘㄙ根本就不分
Because they can’t differentiate zhi, chi, shi and zi, ci, si.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

3.建築樣式老舊

然後我會覺得,台北的一些建築還停留在上世紀80年代,街道、整個建築的樣式
I think there are a lot of buildings in Taipei seem like they are from the 80s the style of their streets, apartments or houses.

4.餐廳都很小

這邊的飯店(餐廳)都好小啊!
The restaurants in Taiwan are kind of small.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

如果你在店裡面吃的話
if you dine in at the restaurant.

你包包也沒有地方放,稍微伸個懶腰就會碰到旁邊的人
There’s no proper space for our bags, you’ll most likely hit someone when you yawn.

然後隔壁桌講什麼隱私你也都聽得到
When people gossip, you can hear that too.

5.台灣人很友善

我在這邊遇到的99.9%的台灣人都超級好
99.9% of the Taiwanese I’ve met are super nice.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

我真的好喜歡台灣人
I really like Taiwanese.

除了一個早餐店老闆
Expect a breakfast store owner.

6.台灣人守規矩

我覺得台灣人比較守規矩
I think Taiwanese people usually follow the rules.

等捷運的話,無論那個等待的排隊線怎麼畫、大家就怎麼站隊
At MRT, people will line up according to the waiting line.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

在台灣的話,也會看到很多行動不便的人搭公交或捷運什麼的都很方便,我覺得這邊的基礎建設都會對這些人比較友善
In Taiwan, I think they have a lot of infrastructure that’s designed for people with disabilities. Elevators, buses and MRT.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

7.台灣很安全

我猜在台灣應該只有機場需要安檢吧!其他地方都不需要
I guess only the airport in Taiwan that has security check I don’t see any other public places that require.

8.台灣師生關係平等、像朋友

在大陸的話,同學對老師都視覺對的尊重、很敬畏老師
In China, students have to respect and be polite towards their teachers.

是晚輩對長輩的那種絕對敬畏
It’s the kind of respect the younger generation pays for their elders.

但在台灣的話,我覺得老師和同學之間很平等、關係像朋友一樣
But in Taiwan, I think teachers and students are just like friends.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

然後在課堂也是很輕鬆很隨意的狀態
And our lectures are pretty chill and relaxed.

(所以學生上課可以吃東西)(誤)
That’s why students eat in class.

我在台大修一門課,那個老師我超喜歡他
I’m taking one class at NTU. I really like the professor.

因為有一次他給我發郵件
There was one time, he sent me an e-mail.

然後稱呼用「您好」
He began his e-mail greeting with “nin hao” instead of hi or “ni hao”.

在大陸的話,絕對不會出現這樣,因為「您」都是學生對老師,然後晚輩對長輩
In China, this will never happen. Only students will use “nin” to address our elders.

不懂為何老外專門來台學中文?一位在台陸生:台灣人根本「ㄓㄔㄕ」「ㄗㄘㄙ」不分

那個老師他已經50幾歲了,也很受人尊敬,他就跟我說「您好」
And this respected 50 years old Taiwanese professor is using “nin” to talk to me.

9.台灣人開車素質高

我覺得台灣人開車素質真的很高
I think Taiwanese people really drive with caution.

(你一定沒有聽過馬路三寶對不對...)
(I bet you don’t watch a lot of our news.)

本文獲「不要鬧工作室」授權轉載,原文:《保護身分》讓中國學生對台灣暢所欲言: Chinese Students' Honest Observations About Taiwan