台灣健保雖然目前面來醫療資源浪費、分級制度不夠完善等問題,但在全世界就醫制度來說還是相當惠民的!「不要鬧工作室」訪問了11個老外,來看看各國的就醫制度及看病到底要花多少錢......

1.德國

In Germany, the health insurance is free until the age of 25.
在德國,健保一直到25歲之前都是免費的

Our parents cover our health insurance actually.
因為在25歲之前是我們父母幫我們處理

And after that we pay 80 Euro per month.
25歲之後我們一個月繳80歐元(約台幣2,852元)

日本洗牙價錢是台灣的十倍!看完這11國的看病花費,發現台灣人有多幸福

And all the doctors and public hospitals are for free. Excluding major illnesses.
一般小病去公立醫院看醫生都免費,除了重大病症以外

2.菲律賓

So last year I got the cold and I went to see the doctor.
我去年感冒去看醫生

I paid 356 NTD for the consultation fee and 297 NTD for the medicine.
看診花了約台幣356塊,拿藥花了約297台幣

日本洗牙價錢是台灣的十倍!看完這11國的看病花費,發現台灣人有多幸福

So this is a price of seeing a private doctor.
這是我看私人醫生的費用

3.日本

In Japan, our health insurance fee depends on the number and income of your family, that’s why everyone is paying differently.
在日本,家庭有幾個人、然後家庭一個月會賺多少錢,每個月要付的保費都不一樣

日本洗牙價錢是台灣的十倍!看完這11國的看病花費,發現台灣人有多幸福

For example, my brother just got married and he has no children so he’s paying about 90 USD per month for his health insurance.
比如說像我哥哥他剛結婚、還沒有小孩,他一個月要付一萬多日幣(約2,700台幣)

When you are insured. Under the age of five, you are responsible for 20% of the medical bill.
你有健保的時候,5歲以下要付20%的錢

From age 6 to 69, you are responsible for 30% of the medical bill.
6歲到69歲要負責30%的錢

日本洗牙價錢是台灣的十倍!看完這11國的看病花費,發現台灣人有多幸福

From 70 to 74, you are responsible for 20% of your medical bill.
70歲到74歲要負責20%的錢

When you are 75 or above, you are responsible for 10% of your bill.
然後75歲以上要負責10%的錢

Our government pays the rest of your medical bills.
剩下的錢政府出

I had my dental cleaning during my freshman year in college.
我大一的時候去洗牙

Even though I only needed to pay 30% of the bill. But I ended up paying about 1,000 NTD.
雖然我只要負責30%,但竟然要付一千多台幣

It’s really expensive to see a doctor in Japan that’s why we won’t go there unless it’s something serious.
在日本看醫生真的很貴,所以我們日本人小感冒也不會去看醫生

4.韓國

Our national health system is actually mandatory so all the citizens have it.
我們的健保是義務的,所以所有人都有保

And we have two major types.
我們主要分兩大類

Which is one for the working and the other for the non-working.
分有工作和沒有工作的

Now for the working, it all includes your salary and 50% is paid by your comany. However for the non-working.
如果你有工作,公司會幫你出50%的保費,但如果你沒有工作

日本洗牙價錢是台灣的十倍!看完這11國的看病花費,發現台灣人有多幸福

There are several factors that are counted, such as the number of your family. The number of cars, the type of cars you actually have and different assets.
那你的保費會依個人情況而不同,比如家庭人數、擁有車輛和車子的品牌種類,和各種資產

If you are just a mother and a father and a child with none of the others mentioned above,
如果你只是一家三口,然後沒有上述的資產

Then you just have to pay around 1,000 NTD per month,
那你大約一個月是要給約1,000台幣的保費

which would actually cover annual or biannual general checkups such as your blood and the x-ray and the others.
這樣的費用大概包含了年度或半年一次的基本檢查、抽血、X光

5.越南

My uncle told me that the insurance in Vietnam costs 1 million VND.
我越南叔叔告訴我他一整年健保費是100萬越南盾(約台幣1,325元)

日本洗牙價錢是台灣的十倍!看完這11國的看病花費,發現台灣人有多幸福

If you go see the doctor without the insurance card, it will cost you 70 NTD.
如果你沒有健保卡,看診費一次約70塊台幣

If you have it then it will be free.
如果有,看診則是免費