中國女一:妳這次出去住酒店還是民宿?
Did you stay at a hotel or bed and breakfast?

「吃火鍋竟然喝湯,還配飯?」台灣人這3個習慣,讓在台陸生超崩潰!

中國女二:住民宿
Bed and breakfast.

中國女一:為什麼不住酒店啊?酒店不是會舒服點?
Why didn’t you choose a hotel? Hotel are more comfortable.

中國女二:太貴了!
Too expensive.

不要鬧:你知道酒店在台灣是什麼嗎?
Do you know if you use the wrong term in Taiwan, what will happen to you?

中國女一:不是那種噁心的地方吧?(中國女二:有小姐的地方?)
What do you mean? A place where %$#@ happens? (Where guys can find some girls?)

一、台灣人吃火鍋竟然喝湯

中國女一:他們竟然在吃火鍋的時候喝湯?還配飯?
Guess what Taiwanese people tend to do while going to hot pot restaurants...drink its soup! They eat it with rice too!

「吃火鍋竟然喝湯,還配飯?」台灣人這3個習慣,讓在台陸生超崩潰!

中國女二:我們不配飯,最後會下麵條煮,把麵條當主食
In China, we don’t eat rice. We usually put noodles in the pot instead.

中國女一:你想想看,飯多少錢一碗?肉多少錢一碗?你要是吃了飯,不就沒胃去吃肉了嗎?
Think about it, how much would a bowl of rice cost. How much would the meat cost? If you are stuffed with rice. How can you eat the rest of the good stuff?

中國女二:你想想看那個湯,涮過很多肉後再去喝,不覺得怪怪的嗎?
And we use the soup to cook all kinds of meat, why would people drink it?

「吃火鍋竟然喝湯,還配飯?」台灣人這3個習慣,讓在台陸生超崩潰!

中國女一:對阿!我們都不怎麼喝的,我們那兒
In China, we don’t really drink that soup.

二、台灣紅綠燈特久

中國女二:你難道不覺得在台灣有一個特別怪的點,就是紅綠燈特別久!
Do you realize how long the traffic lights last in Taiwan?

「吃火鍋竟然喝湯,還配飯?」台灣人這3個習慣,讓在台陸生超崩潰!

中國女一:就是妳每一次拿出手機,就感覺自己都能刷三遍非死不可你還沒等到能走!好像在我們那邊,妳手機程序還沒打開就要走了
Long enough for me to browse my news feed on Facebook at least 3 times. In China, we have to cross even before our app is turned on.

三、台灣人都用現金支付

中國女二:我有看到很多台灣同學都在這邊是用現金支付的
I notice most of my Taiwanese friends are buying things with cash.

「吃火鍋竟然喝湯,還配飯?」台灣人這3個習慣,讓在台陸生超崩潰!

中國女一:我們那邊現在基本上都在用支付寶吧!繳水電費也可以,平常你去別的商家也直接用支付寶,因為現在基本上都普及了吧!
In China, we mostly use Alipay. We can use Alipay to pay for our water and electricity bills as for most stores accpet it, this has become quite common.

「吃火鍋竟然喝湯,還配飯?」台灣人這3個習慣,讓在台陸生超崩潰!

中國女二:對阿!還可以點外賣、打滴(叫計程車),出去不用帶錢包什麼的
Even order the delivery or call for cabs. We don’t even need our wallets anymore.

中國女一:但如果你不帶手機出門,你就會心很慌,想完了!手機沒帶,我怎麼付錢?
So without my phone, I would panic. How do I even pay for things?

本文獲「不要鬧工作室」授權轉載,原文:讓中國學生崩潰和佩服的台灣特色: Will Chinese Students Like Taiwan?