Today’s menu is Taiwanese KFC
今日菜單是台灣版的肯德雞(頂呱呱自己買)

1.呱呱包

「驚!糯米竟然可以包在雞皮裡」老外:原本我最愛麥當勞,吃一口這個後...真好吃!

德國(女)

我沒吃過...還不錯吃!
I’ve never had this before. It’s finger lickin’ good!

我其實是麥當勞門派的粉絲
Because I am more like the Mcdonald’s fan.

但當呱呱包裡面的爆香油飯進到我嘴裡後,我發現真好吃啊!
When I eat this now, I just think it’s really good!

「驚!糯米竟然可以包在雞皮裡」老外:原本我最愛麥當勞,吃一口這個後...真好吃!

英屬維京群島

I thought this was a chicken place?
這家店不是賣雞的嗎?

「驚!糯米竟然可以包在雞皮裡」老外:原本我最愛麥當勞,吃一口這個後...真好吃!

Well, this is definitely surprising.
這包真的讓我大吃一驚

I’ve had sticky rice before but this is the first time I’ve had it inside of.
我有吃過類似糯米,但從來沒吃過可以包在...雞皮裡?

德國(男)

「驚!糯米竟然可以包在雞皮裡」老外:原本我最愛麥當勞,吃一口這個後...真好吃!

Oh my God! Rice is inside.
老天鵝!米飯在裡面

I expected something else.
我以為裡面會有別的東西

(What else?)
(什麼其他東西?)

Chicken? Maybe?
雞肉啊!不然勒?

2.甜甜包

「驚!糯米竟然可以包在雞皮裡」老外:原本我最愛麥當勞,吃一口這個後...真好吃!

德國(女)

吃起來跟甜甜圈有點像...裡面也還有葡萄喔!
This tastes a bit like donuts...there are raisins inside!

「驚!糯米竟然可以包在雞皮裡」老外:原本我最愛麥當勞,吃一口這個後...真好吃!

德國(男)

Do you know what it is?
妳知道裡面是什麼嗎?

波蘭

Just like this bun stuff and it’s orange.
某種有橘色內陷的包子

But when you open it, it’s got raisin.
但撬開之後,裡面有藏葡萄乾

Super greasy on the outside but inside is really dry. But it’s okay.
外表很油滑,但裡面很乾!不過沒差

「驚!糯米竟然可以包在雞皮裡」老外:原本我最愛麥當勞,吃一口這個後...真好吃!

3.地瓜薯條

英屬維京群島

From a distance it looks like regular french fries, but it’s not.
從遠距離看起來很像普通的薯條!但其實不是

It’s a bit soggy, it’s not crispy.
有點濕軟、不是脆脆的

But I don’t think I mind this too much, it’s pretty nice.
但我不覺得我會介意!因為好吃

美國

「驚!糯米竟然可以包在雞皮裡」老外:原本我最愛麥當勞,吃一口這個後...真好吃!

Had some sweet potato fries in the past, but nothing tastes as good as this.
以前有吃過甜的地瓜薯條,但沒有這家的好吃

德國

It’s a little bit soft. But yeah it’s sweet.
有點太軟嫩,但是甜甜的