為什麼台灣是一個最適合外國朋友學中文的地方呢?這次讓不要鬧工作室的法國、比利時、印尼、波蘭、斯洛伐克、拉脫維亞和土耳其,讓這些外國朋友們親口告訴你們!

1.法國

為何這些老外都來台學中文,不選中國?土耳其人:繁體才是真中文!

我來台灣的原因就是因為我有獎學金,我有朋友在這
I came to Taiwan because I was offered a scholarship and I have friends here.

然後氣候很好...(和帥哥)
And the weather is nice...(and guys are cute)

2.波蘭

I was in China before, now I’m here in Taiwan because I wanna see the difference.
我之前在中國,但現在來台灣,因為我想看兩邊的差異

Plus, the traditional characters.
另外還有繁體字

為何這些老外都來台學中文,不選中國?土耳其人:繁體才是真中文!

I think it’s easier to switch from traditional to simplified than simplified to traditional.
我覺得從繁體字轉學簡體字會比較簡單

3.印尼

I chose to study in Taiwan because when I heard that Taiwanese people speak
我選台灣學中文,是因為當我聽到台灣人講中文時

為何這些老外都來台學中文,不選中國?土耳其人:繁體才是真中文!

I thought it was different. It was a lot more friendly and soft spoken which I like.
我覺得不一樣,感覺就比較親切和柔和...我比較喜歡

Especially the guys, I felt that they were really cute when they speak.
特別是台灣男生,我覺得他們講中文時很可愛

為何這些老外都來台學中文,不選中國?土耳其人:繁體才是真中文!

4.土耳其

我大概18歲的時候開始學中文
I started to learn Chinese when I was about 18 years old.

為何這些老外都來台學中文,不選中國?土耳其人:繁體才是真中文!

因為我喜歡中國,然後我決定學簡體中文跟拼音
Because I like China, so I decided to learn simplified Chinese and pinyin.