地震是一種對於台灣和其他亞洲國家的人都不是很陌生的天災,但是對很多外國朋友來說,他們其實沒有太多的機會在自己的國家碰到地震。最近這幾天地震頻繁,所以不要鬧工作室特別訪問來自波蘭、立陶宛、蒙古、法國、斯洛伐克、捷克、日本和美國的朋友,一起來聽聽看他們對地震有什麼看法吧!

1.法國

8個老外地震初體驗,驚訝問:台灣人為何狂PO文不逃跑?

The scary things with earthquake are the unpredictable things.
地震最可怕的地方就是它無法預測

It’s like when the earthquake starts, everything can drop.
當地震開始時,什麼都可能震落

That makes me really scared!
這點就嚇死我了!

The thing people really need to know about Richter scale is the exponential scale.
我覺得「里氏地震分等標準」(即芮氏地震規模)的指數差別很重要

It means that between 5 and 6, the release energy is 30 times more.
比如震度六級的釋放能量可能是五級的30倍

Between 5 and 7 is 900 times more.
七級又比五級大到快900倍

8個老外地震初體驗,驚訝問:台灣人為何狂PO文不逃跑?

France can not shake for…
法國連震都震不起來

So I mean the biggest earthquake we had was 100 years ago and it’s about 6.
最大地震大概是發生在100多年前,震度約六級

2.蒙古

Lately earthquakes happening very often is kind of frightening me.
最近這麼頻繁的地震真的讓我很害怕

Because we don’t have like safety protocol or evacuation process for foreigners and all the announcements are in Chinese.
因為我們外國人都不知道一些安全和疏散須知,而且廣播通知都用中文

8個老外地震初體驗,驚訝問:台灣人為何狂PO文不逃跑?

So we don’t know what to do during earthquakes or natural disasters.
所以地震或其他天災發生時,我們不知道該怎麼辦

3.日本

Since we are little, we get told to go under the table and to go to open space and also we’d like to prepare survival backpack at home.
我們從小就有被教逃生觀念,躲桌底下、逃去大空地、在家準備逃生糧食背包

8個老外地震初體驗,驚訝問:台灣人為何狂PO文不逃跑?