從年齡的算法到對長輩的敬語相稱、從《太陽的後裔》到婆媳問題、從大男人主義到升學壓力......這次不要鬧工作室特別請來兩位韓國朋友一起來聊聊,在他們的眼中,有哪些韓國的文化是他們自己也不是很能接受的呢?

1.年齡算法

(女)

我在台灣算23歲
I’m 23 years old in Taiwan,

可是回韓國的話算25歲
but I will be 25 years old in Korea.

因為韓國一出生算一歲
Because the second when we were born, we should be 1 year old.

而且過1月1號再加一歲
We will add 1 year age after Jan 1st of every new year.

婆媳問題比韓劇更誇張、不化妝不能出門...》一次公開!韓國人討厭韓國的6件事

我們不是照生日算,所以我們(跟台灣)差兩歲
Korean age is calculated by year not by birthdays. So we usually are 2 years older than others.

在韓國對方只要大我一歲
In Korea, if the person is 1 year older than me,

我都要用敬語稱呼
We have to use honorific to address them.

姐姐叫「喔尼」、哥哥叫「歐爸」
We call sisters ”onni”, we call brothers “obba”.

婆媳問題比韓劇更誇張、不化妝不能出門...》一次公開!韓國人討厭韓國的6件事

(男)

如果我碰到比我年紀大的話
We guys meet people who are older,

女生叫「路娜」、男生叫「hyeong」或者是「hyeong ni」
we call girls “luna”, we call guys “hyeong” or “hyeong ni”.

婆媳問題比韓劇更誇張、不化妝不能出門...》一次公開!韓國人討厭韓國的6件事

2.沒親切感

(女)

在韓國職場,不管對方年齡的大小
In Korea’s working culture, the age doesn’t matter.

只要比我早進公司,我都會稱對方前輩,就叫「sun bae」
As long as the person joins the company before I do I have to address the person as my senior, we call them “sun bae”.

婆媳問題比韓劇更誇張、不化妝不能出門...》一次公開!韓國人討厭韓國的6件事

我覺得這樣會讓我們很有距離感,因為不能直接叫名字
In order to be respectful at work, we can’t adress our sun bae by names only.

3.韓劇誇張

(男)

我已經當完兵了
I’ve done my military service.

但是我覺得韓劇《太陽的後裔》裡的軍隊跟真的軍隊完全不像
And I think the portrayal of our army in Descendants of the Sun is off.

婆媳問題比韓劇更誇張、不化妝不能出門...》一次公開!韓國人討厭韓國的6件事