今年最受期待的漫威強片《美國隊長3:內戰 Civil War》已於4月27日在台灣上映。「不要鬧工作室」在看他們最新預告的時候發現有好幾個實用片語可以和大家分享,所以特別請來加拿大老師凱西,來跟大家一起研究這隻短短不到三分鐘的預告片,到底可以教大家什麼新知識呢?

很多人說看動作片不能學東西
Some think you can’t learn anything from watching action movies.

但是,不是真的!
But, it’s not true!

我們今天要學的電影是《美國隊長3:內戰》
The movie that we are using as an example is ”Captain America 3 : Civil War”

你所不知道的《美國隊長3》!鋼鐵人說的「這個字」,其實是在嘲笑蜘蛛人

英文是”Captain America 3 : Civil War”

1.“We need to be put in check.”(台詞)

你所不知道的《美國隊長3》!鋼鐵人說的「這個字」,其實是在嘲笑蜘蛛人

鋼鐵人說”We need to be put in check.”
Iron Man says, ”We need to be put in check.”

“put in check”的意思是「需要被管制」
“put in check” means that a person needs to be controlled.

你所不知道的《美國隊長3》!鋼鐵人說的「這個字」,其實是在嘲笑蜘蛛人

你可以這樣用:「川普需要被管控」
For example, “Trump needs to be put in check.”

2.”Whatever form that takes, I’m game.”(台詞)

你所不知道的《美國隊長3》!鋼鐵人說的「這個字」,其實是在嘲笑蜘蛛人

鋼鐵人又說”Whatever form that takes, I’m game.”
Iron Man also says, ”Whatever form that takes, I’m game.”

你所不知道的《美國隊長3》!鋼鐵人說的「這個字」,其實是在嘲笑蜘蛛人

“I’m game”的意思不是「我是遊戲」,是「我願意」
“I’m game” doesn’t mean I am game, means “agree to do something with someone”.

「老強,你想看蝙蝠大戰紅內褲(超人)嗎?」
For example, “Hey Johnny, do you wanna see Batman v.s. Superman?”

「為了你,我願意」
“Yeah I’m game!”