我是海明威(美國)
This is Jack Hemingway

我是一個住在台灣已經超過九年的美國人
I’m an American who’s been living in Taiwan for more than 9 years.

但不管我多愛台灣
But doesn’t matter how much I love Taiwan.

天下沒有不散的筵席
All good things must come to an end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

來台9年環島4次》一個老美:台灣學生很可憐,花很多時間念書考試,卻錯過人生體驗

很多人透過書本來認識一個國家的文化
Many people start learning about some countries’ culture through textbooks.

但我透過旅行來認識台灣
But I got to know Taiwan through traveling.

在這九年來我環島了四次
I traveled around Taiwan for 4 times in 9 years.

也跑遍了台灣各個大小的城市
I have been to every city in this country.

A lot of people really would like to travel abroad, but because of money or time, don’t ever have the opportunity.
很多人都想出國,但可能因為金錢或時間的考量沒有辦法

來台9年環島4次》一個老美:台灣學生很可憐,花很多時間念書考試,卻錯過人生體驗

But before you go and try to go to all these other countries.
但也許在你到別的國家之前

Why don’t you start with what’s closest to you, which is Taiwan, your home.
為什麼你不從最近的地方開始?台灣!你的家呀