大家好,我是雪兒(台語)
Hey guys! This is Michelle

你有吃過我的紅豆餅嗎?(台語)
Have you tried my red bean cakes?

12歲開始打工、來台賣「紅豆餅」的德國女孩:你該追求自己的人生,不是父母期許的人生

**************************************************************************************

I was raised in Germany, my mom and my dad had been divorced very quickly.
我在德國長大,爸媽很早就離婚了

My mom has 4 children and my dad never cared about us.
我有三個兄弟姊妹!但我爸從來不在乎我們

12歲開始打工、來台賣「紅豆餅」的德國女孩:你該追求自己的人生,不是父母期許的人生

From a very early age, I needed to take care of myself.
我很小就要學會照顧自己

I started to work when I was 12 years old.
我12歲就開始打工

I delivered the newspaper to the homes.
我當小小送報生

Because my mom just never had the opportunity to give me something.
因為我媽沒有辦法給我任何東西

She gave me a lot of love; she gave me a lot of attentions.
但她很照顧我,給了我很多愛

But she also had a lot of worries.
但她也一直很擔心我

First time I went to Taiwan was with my friend.
我第一次來台灣是跟我好朋友一起

The environment is so different from Germany. The people have been not that cold.
台灣跟德國真的不一樣,台灣人沒那麼冷漠!