1.美國

老外學中文最困難的地方》一個荷蘭人:我永遠分不清「蜜蜂」和「蜂蜜」

So I’m sort of tone deaf, I can’t really hear them.
我其實真的聽不太出來中文聲調的差別

Constanyly focusing on trying to pronounce things correctly so people understand me.
我很注重我中文發音,這樣大家才聽得懂

「這個10月10號,我跟馬總統要見面,所以我很期待見他!」(小心XX之握)
“This October 10th, me and your President are having a meeting. I’m looking forward to it. (Don’t shake his hand)

2.荷蘭

老外學中文最困難的地方》一個荷蘭人:我永遠分不清「蜜蜂」和「蜂蜜」

學中文最難的一個部份是兩個字的詞的順序
For me, I think the hardest part is the order for two similar words.

比如說「蜜蜂」跟「蜂蜜」
Like “mi feng (bee) and feng mi (honey)”

老外學中文最困難的地方》一個荷蘭人:我永遠分不清「蜜蜂」和「蜂蜜」

他們對我來說聽起來完全一樣
Both sound exactly the same to me.

但他們的意思完全不一樣
But they are two very different things.

我就會記住很奇怪的詞語,比如說「凝脂」
I also remember some weird words like “ning zhi”.

是白居易的詩<長恨歌>裡面的一個詞語
It’s from Tang dynasty poet Bai Juyi’s The Song of Everlasting Sorrow.

它的意思就是,皮膚很美很白
It means someone’s skins are white and beautiful.

我為什麼記住這個詞?完全沒有用
I don’t know why I’d remember words that I can’t even use now.

但是會忘記最簡單的詞語,比如說拉基(垃圾)
But then I would forget about words like, “la ji” (trash).