Hi, these are the things that we only find in Taiwan.

你好!這些都是只有台灣才有的東西

(日本1)

老外看只有台灣才有的東西》一個老美:台灣人為何都在講台灣的壞話?

日本沒有溫的飲料,只有冰的或者熱的,只有台灣可以去冰
In Japan, there are no mildly warm drinks. Only cold or hot. You can ask for no-ice drinks in Taiwan.

在日本去冰的話,服務員可能給你剩一半的飲料
In Japan, if you don’t want ice in your drink. They won’t fill it up.

然後如果台灣的話,服務員可能會幫你加滿
In Taiwan, they fill up the gap for your drink.

(荷蘭)

In almost every restaurant I’ve been to in Taiwan, at least within my price range.
我在台灣去過的大部份平價餐廳

People don’t come and take your order.
不會有人來幫你點餐

You get a piece of paper, you write down what you want and then you give it to the staff.
你得自己填菜單,然後再拿給店家

(美國)

Themed cafes & restaurants, sexy-cute and people that talk down about Taiwan.
主題咖啡館和餐廳,性感可愛風和唱衰台灣的人

(香港)

花生捲冰淇淋
Like peanuts with ice cream.

還有在街上你會看到很多店在賣檳榔,也是只有台灣才有
You always see a lot of stores that sell betal nuts in Taiwan.

蓮霧也是我非常喜歡的水果,也是只有台灣才可以吃得到
Wax apple is also my favorite Taiwanese fruit, only in Taiwan.