編按:端午節到了,吃粽子是大部份台灣人的習慣,但老外是怎麼看待「吃粽子」這件事呢?國外也有粽子嗎?跟台灣有什麼不同?他們第一次吃到的反應又是如何呢?

Do you know what I’m going to feed you today?
你知道我今天要餵你們吃什麼嗎?

(法國)

Really hot. But it’s really nice.
超級燙,但很好吃

I don’t know what kind of meat this is.
我不知道這裡面是哪種肉

My Taiwanese friend made it for me, it was the triangle one.
在法國,我台灣朋友有弄過三角形的給我吃

With meat and mushrooms I think.
有包肉和香菇

(澳洲)

Yeah, it’s really nice.
真的蠻好吃

Are you lying or you’re just being nice?
(你認真的還是在客套?)

No, it’s pretty nice!
沒有客套!真的好吃

You can get like sticky rice from sort of yam cha places.
在澳洲要吃粽子類的東西可能要在港式飲茶

I guess the ones I’ve had before, the rice is pretty plain, where this is like had, I don’t know. Soy sauce or some flavoring at it.
我之前吃過的粽子沒什麼味道,不像我今天吃的這顆,米有類似醬油的口味

(德國)

What kind of leaves are those actually?
這些是什麼葉子啊?

Janet said it’s bamboo leaves, Janet said it.
(Janet說是竹葉,她講的)

The last one was like with raisins inside.
我之前吃的粽子有加葡萄乾

it’s not as sweet. It’s more exciting. It has more stuff inside, like meat and...I guess this is a nut?
這個沒有很甜,料也比我之前吃的那個多,有肉還有...我猜這是栗子?

Do you haveanything similar to that in Germany?
(德國有類似粽子的食物嗎?)

Maybe oatmeal? I don’t know.
也許我們的燕麥片?我不知道

What to think...hum...Not really acutally, no no! Not really.
到底有沒有...真的沒有!

Especially because we don’t wrap our food in leaves.
因為我們不會把食物包在葉子裡